Top 10 Video Presentation Software to Achieve Your Goals 5 of 10
5. iSpring Presenter
iSpring Presenter is a handy alternative to Adobe’s product, an easy solution to transform a PowerPoint deck into a video presentation.
- Narrate and sync up with slides. Make your live presentation with a webcam or embed a pre-recorded video, and synchronize it with slides and effects.
- Add YouTube/Vimeo videos. Pick a video from the web and insert into your content with no extra effort.
- Voice-over recording. Use the built-in Narration Editor to record a voice over or import audio files from your hard drive.
- Add Flash movies, navigable web pages, files and links. Flash clips in .swf and .flv, any existing web page or a custom page, links or documents including .xls, .pdf or .docx – throw any content into the pot!
- Great support for PowerPoint. iSpring saves 99% of PowerPoint effects, including animations, transitions and embedded objects in the output.
- Quizzes and surveys. Test your students’ knowledge and receive feedback on your course right away. Plus, you can collect results and view statistics of the learners’ progress.
- Embedded presentation player. iSpring offers a customizable presentation player so you can play back the course in a native environment.
- Protection against unauthorized access. To prevent a course from being misused or copied, iSpring reinforces multi-level content protection.
- Publish in a single click. Convert your presentation into Flash, HTML5, MP4 or an LMS-compliant format and reach out to a global audience. Alternatively, you can share your tutorial via iSpring Cloud – with a link, email, social networks or embeddable code.
- Upload on YouTube. Place a video version of your deck on YouTube right from the iSpring Presenter interface.
- Mobile application for content viewing. Use iSpring Play to see how your presentation works on iPad and Android tablets.
- Lossless PowerPoint to Flash/HTML5 conversion
- Full support of PowerPoint effects, transitions, animations, etc.
- Extended LMS support
- Granular reporting for assessments and courses
- Easy publishing to video, easy sharing on YouTube.
- Requires MS PowerPoint to use
- No advanced video editing features
- No screen recording feature
Yearly license prices start at $497 for 1 PC.