Module 15 – Putting it all together (Reflection Paper)
INTRODUCTION TO MODULE 15
No screecast is needed this week. Read and follow the directions below.
DUE DATES FOR MODULE 15
The assignments below are due by 11:59pm on Sunday, April 30
- Putting it all together – Reflection Paper (60pts)
- Course Evaluation (From ASU) (0 pts – encouraged but not required)
Goals and Objectives
- Discuss the functions of computers in classrooms, businesses, homes, and other environments
- Discuss the theoretical background and practical application of a variety of software programs
Daily Tech Tip A Tough Teacher’s Alter Ego To automatically repeat a YouTube video, type in ‘repeat’ after ‘youtube’ in the URL. (www. youtuberepeat .com)
Reflection Paper DirectionsAttached Files:
Here are the directions for the Relection Paper assignment.
If you have not already responded to the official email request to complete the formal course evaluation, please use this link to complete it now. I do not see these results until long after final grades are posted. Thank you.
- Check your grades weekly. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Technology Lab in Payne 213 – Just a reminder that you can go get technology help in Payne 213 on the Tempe campus or communicate with them electronically. You can also check out equipment, practice with Smartboards, work on group projects, and get help on assignments.
- ASU Counseling Service is available to help you with anything you might need – no matter how small or large (notations of counseling are not part of your university record)
- ASU Ethics and Compliance Hotline – The purpose of the hotline is to promote a safe, secure and ethical environment for all students, faculty, staff and guests of the University